Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crossing Streams

Wherein I take Drunken Dater's latest post and change a single word in each line - have fun figuring out which word is different!!!!! (DD in italics)

10) "I'm an Actor."
10) "Fuckpig's an Actor."

9) "You just caught me in the middle of a burp. I'm just pounding it out."
9) "You just caught me in the middle of a burp. I'm just pounding Fuckpig out."

8) "I've taken quite a few classes on women."
8) "I've taken quite a few Fuckpigs on women."

7) "Do you want to come back to my place and play Guitar Hero?"
7) "Do you want to come back to my place and play Fuckpig Hero?"

6) "I hate condoms." (Yeah, Guy. We all hate them. But you sound like the Clap and you smell like Herpes).
6) "Fuckpigs hate condoms."


5) "Do you want to listen to this song I just recorded with my band?" (God, no).
5) "Do you want to listen to this Fuckpig I just recorded with my band?"

4) Imitating this soundbite every 5 minutes.
4) Imitating this Fuckpig every 5 minutes.

3) "I have a little gas."
3) "I have a little Fuckpig."

2) "I live with my parents."
2) "I live with Fuckpig's parents."

1) Guy: "You and I are going out after Labor Day."
Me: "Why? is that when your Olive Garden Coupons become valid?"
Guy: (Completely missing joke). "No. Because I have my kids until then."

1) Guy: "You and I are going out after Labor Day."
Me: "Why? is that when your Olive Garden Coupons become valid?"
Guy: (Completely missing joke). "No. Because I have Fuckpig's kids until then."

No comments: