Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dead Pigs = I'm Hungry

My buddy Lux in Germany (aka "my German audience") has passed along word on a film he's involved with, Die Sau ist Tot (The Pig is Dead). Check out the site HERE. 


Also a small write-up HERE.


Not only is it screening next Sunday here in NYC, but I've been informed I may be able to get tickets for up to 40 people; if you're interested, simply email me at xmastimer@gmail.com

Personally, I'm all for any film with dead pigs, which are better than films with live ones.

Also, Lux seems to feel the need to explain that the Reeperbahn is "the most concentrated block of sleeze in europe!" as if I was not a Beatles fanatic. Sniff. Awaiting apology!!  ;)

Go see this flick, send in a review, enjoy!  Remember: it's not WHAT you know, it's THAT YOU KNOW XMASTIME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: