Monday, November 09, 2009

Xmas River

Andtheend hittin Bruce doing The River has me all verklempt and upset that I lost my own definitive version of what The River should've been a coupla years ago, and now I feel like I don't have the strength to go through piecing it back together again. Not at my age. It's a young man's game.

But I at least did pick out the cuts that go on it. I'll get a night's sleep, come back tomorrow and sequence them. Christ. Exhausted already.

The Ties That Bind
Two Hearts
Independence Day
I Wanna Marry You
The River
I'm a Rocker
Fade Away
The Price You Pay
Wreck on the Highway
Roulette
Dollhouse
Where the Bands Are
Living on the Edge of the World
Take 'em as They Come
I Wanna Be With You

10:07pm update: I just saw the picture below on Backstreets re: last night's show. How the FUCK did he not play my slice of slice of slices Take 'Em as They Come?!?!?!?!?  grrrrr.


No comments: