Saturday, December 05, 2009

The Real Fucking World


It's really starting to press on me that I need to make an effort to make my definitive Real World Lists. I realized just now that there's whole seasons of which I saw every episode 100 times, and yet cannot remember who the fuck was who, or where, or fucking whom, or anything. I recognize titties faces, but that's it.

I'm almost serious re: why isn't there some sort of definitive documentary on this series? As goofy as it's become, it WAS a pioneering show, and there must be some value in it somewhere. And I don't mean some stupid fucking MTV one; I mean some 8-hour in-depth joint with Leiv Schrieber narrating. Let's make this happen!

Right now I've gotta work on

1) Top 5 Mrs. Xmastimes from the show (Colie, a lá HERE, still #1? Hmm.)
2) Top 5 Bitches I fucking hate
3) Top 5 Dudes I like, seem like would be cool to hang out with
4) Top 5 Dudes I fucking hate
5) Top 5 Chicks I'd love to bang, but wouldn't buy white bread for
6) Least Surprising Chick who comes into the show with a SERIOUS boyfriend, but wants to be "her own woman," and turns into a raving whore within a week
7) REALLY Least Surprising Chick who comes into the show with a SERIOUS boyfriend, but wants to be "her own woman," and turns into a raving whore within a week
8) Hottest Overall, Chicks-Wise (PROBABLY Vegas vs. Australia, but I gotta do my research on this one, can't go shooting my mouth off like an idiot here.)
9) LEAST Hottest Overall (ie whichever cast Montana was in)
10) Favorite Moment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you're really talkin out of your ass!

The Gnat said...

MOntana was in Boston - that is about when I stopped watching. That Mississippi lesbian was kinda cute.