Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tea Partiers to Storm Senate Offices

Awesome:
So here’s the plan… We call this plan “Government Waiting Rooms”. The intention is to go inside the Senate offices and hallways, and play out the role of patients waiting for treatment in government controlled medical facilities. As the day goes on some of us will pretend to die from our untreated illnesses and collapse on the floor. Many of us plan to stay there until they force us to leave
I must say, I greatly admire the Tea Partiers' willingness to spread things out here and show a little range with their acting; they could've coasted for a long time on what they've already shown they're good at, but I guess they're not interesed in being typecast into the role of "illiterate, ill-informed fucking idiots doing the heavy lifting for rich people that wouldn't cross the street to spit on them." I doff my cap to their bravery. Can they make the leap to "patients waiting for treatment"? I do not know, I am not a part of Hollywood. But I will point out that AC Slater went from "tough-guy school jock" to "this dude's gay, right?", so it IS possible. Good luck guys!!!

No comments: