Thursday, December 10, 2009

Today is Smelling Like "OLD PEOPLE SUCK" Day

A coupla months ago I posted HERE about the healthcare bill being in the hands of dudes who are 76 and 68 years old; back in March I marveled that we were fine with Supreme Court Justices being old as fuck.

I read the other day somewhere that the average age for a Congressman is 63. 63? As in, 2 years younger than the age of retirement 63? Wtf? This seem whack to anybody else? That means the average Congressman graduated high school the year the Beatles came to America. Does this sound like people we want in charge of things? Didn't Bill Gates found Microsoft when he was like 6? How's that gone? Can't we go more in that direction?

Actually, I guess I said everything I wanna say in the first post I linked to. But I will say this - I love me some Bernie Sanders, but seriously, if you were sitting in a diner and you saw THIS walking up to you, you'd either be frightened, or laugh your ass off; either way, you would in no way take him seriously.

No comments: