Friday, January 22, 2010

Serious Eats Slideshow

Serious Eats has a snappy little slideshow on the Top 10 Food Posts of 2009. So I thought I'd rank them in order of my wanting to try them.

Yankee Stadium food - as in BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, bitches!!!!   :)
$47k lunch - if I can drop $47k for lunch, how much am I dropping at Flashdancers?  Good lord.  My dick just burped.
Citifield Food - if it's anything like the food treat I got at Yankee Stadium, fucking a. Hell, if it's fucking Sabretts dogs and popcorn I'm in heaven too. But then, you gotta watch the Mets. eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Steak frites at Le Relais - steak. fries. yada.
Doughnut ice cream sandwich - in looking at the picture, it reeks of "why is this just now being invented?" And yes, I thought of that the first time I saw MILF Cleveland Steamers in Prison  also.
Best bagel in NYC - okay. I mean, I know you're supposed to be impressed, but how amazing can it possibly be? It's boiled bread. Whatevs. I'm fine with a frozen Lenders.
Strip Bagel - even less interesting. Oh, a bagel, but now we're gonna play with it. I was gonna make a "my dick in the hole" joke here, but instead am scratching my foot.
Rooftop Farm - oh, fuck these jackoffs. Congrats Cheech, you learned how to grow grass and sell it for $9 an ounce. Awesome.
Cheesecake - I wouldn't eat a cheesecake if the key to Audrina Patridge's hamper was inside it.*
FergusStock at The Breslin - eating eyeballs? No thanks.




* obviously, a lie

No comments: