Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRFDAY...

Judy Blume!

Who taught me about sanitary napkins, breast-enhancements exercises, whacking off 12x a days is normal, so is sobbing in your pillow, it's cool to diss fatties, and that if your girlfriend really is nuts about you she will name your testicles. Sigh.

Thursday, August 20, 2009


Books By Judy Blume I Have Read

Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great
Superfudge
Iggie's House
Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret.
Then Again, Maybe I Won't
Freckle Juice
It's Not the End of the World
Deenie
Blubber
Forever (kinda more as a class project in 7th grade, really)

ps - I get really depressed when I can't find a book with the exact cover as the one I read in my childhood - it just took me 15 minutes to find the one I've used here. Meanwhile, each book had about 50 different covers. Why? I can understand a few updates, but so many?

No comments: