Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Fucking NFL Draft is Back.

I've been wondering why everytime I flipped to ESPN a sucking sound has come out of my head followed by a Zapruder-esque pink mist. Then I realized what time of year it is: NFL DRAFT.

This is of course the time of year when every jackoff who has a cable connection turns into a fucking NFL General manager. Time for us to analyze combine scores and figure out if the 244th pick should be Bobby Hognuts or Jimmy Shitforbrains!!!! Awesome!!!!  - XMASTIME
"They've really marketed into the greatest non-event in sports." - Mike Francesa
I agree. The fucking coverage of the NFL Draft these days drives me fucking bananas. And this year they're making a big deal outta this beiung the 75th NFL Draft. Wow!!!  Gee, those memories of sitting on grandpa's lap and breathlessly watching the Draft come flooding back, don't they?!?!?!?!

Fucking hell.

But of course you already knew this.

No comments: