Friday, April 23, 2010

Newest Xmastime Series: I Really Wanna Fucking Punch This Little Shit.

This is Kingston, Gewn Stefani and the guy that was a jv version of Eddie Vedder's kid. I really hate this fucking asshole. He's rich, famous, and of course will probably grow up to be the best-looking guy on the planet. And look at him - not only is he an asshole who THINKS he's cooler than me, but he probably IS cooler than me. Fucking christ. I put on sunglasses, I look like a clown college graduate coming home from eye surgery. This asshole looks like he's hanging out at the fucking Factory with Andy Warhol, just being cool. I have zero doubt in my mind that if I was at a party with my girlfriend and this little shit walked in, he'd take her home without even really trying. Fucking asshole. I really wanna fucking punch this little shit.

No comments: