Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Strange Currencies

First Brother-in-Law Craig Robinson is on Fatcesa's show today, and, just like any and everybody else that pops up on tv I moseyed over to his Wikipedia page, where I was stunned to see that today is his birthday. I don't know why, it doesn't mean anything, but little things like that always blow my mind. The greatest example of all being when I was a kid and was reading A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court and the narrator announced the date, which was the very day I was reading the book (for some reason I think it was June 22...I could be wrong, but that's stuck in my head.) I immediately went "whoa!", closed the book, put it down, and walked out the door, vowing to one day invent The Cleveland Steamer.

Life. Fucking crackers, right?

No comments: