Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Kiss Me On the Bus

Speaking of the bus, I must say that I'm so happy that apparently I'm the only person in the world who can't curl up into a little ball and fall asleep in an instant, no matter how dire the circumstances. Sure that means you get to skip things like stifling heat on a crowded bus, and you instantly get to where you're going completely refreshed, and if I'm the only one awake then yeah, I'm the only one sweating to death getting cramps in every muscle of my body while wondering "is something clucking in that box in the back? Wtf?" But I'll also be the only one awake if, say, Audrina slips onto the bus quietly at a red light and whispers "does anybody wanna suck these titties?"  So I'm perfectly fine being the only person who can't sleep in that situation. Hey, you never fucking know.

"Anybody? Some titties?"

No comments: