Monday, May 24, 2010

Of Course.

Apparently South Carolina GOP gubernatorial candidate Nikki Haley is being accused of having an affair. I'm *guessing* she is Jesus-y pro-life and loves to talk about "family values" to anyone that will listen, but that particular line of GOP hypocrisy is the same as saying "the sky is blue," or "Lindsey Lohan can be somewhat erratic with her behavior."

But seriously, if you spell your name "Nikki" instead of "Nicky," isn't it somewhat natural for people to assume you're kind of a whore? I mean, camon. Which variation seems very at home on a cover of Ass Pounding XIV?

Obviously I have no idea if these allegations are true. And could really care less. Personally I think she's kinda hit, so I wouldn't mind buzzing that tower myself.

Oh wait, here's the final answer: "lamestream" media's fault. Of course! NAILED it as usual, Sniff-Sniff! Thanks!

1 comment:

Kiko Jones said...

Nikki's birth name is Nimrata Randhawa...and she's the oldest looking 38 year old non-crackhead I've seen in ages.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nikki_Haley.png

As for Palin, she knows that her idiot sheep will not connect the dot between the blogger and his conservative credentials. Ugh.