Thursday, June 10, 2010

Surprisingly Watchable Movie

ROLE MODELS

I stumbled upon this flick this morning and ten minutes later found myself wondering why I was still somewhat enjoying it, and then I looked it up and realized that, despite featuring some of his usual All Stars, Judd Apatow had nothing to do with the film. "No wonder I almost laughed," I said to myself. Throw in a cute black kid with over-the-top cussing and some delicious titties popping loose, and away we went. I think I almost cheered at the end when they rolled outta the truck in their KISS costumes.

3 comments:

Kiko Jones said...

...Judd Apatow had nothing to do with the film. "No wonder I almost laughed," I said to myself.

Finally, someone else has said it.

Marley said...

KISS-MY-ANTHIA!

Xmastime said...

they'd crush ADD in a streetfight!!