Friday, July 23, 2010

Long Ball Odds


According to THIS WEBSITE, that's the seat you wanna be sitting if you wanna catch A-Rod's historic 600th home run (hopefully tonight.) The odds of him hitting it into that section are 9%.

I don't know why; seems like the last 400 homers he's hit have been to right or right center, but what the fuck do I know. 

ODDS THAT HE WILL HIT IT WHILE I'M RUBBING ONE OUT TO:

Audrina 18%
Kim Kardashian 14%
Angela/Sam/Mona in the kitchen 13%
Stacy Dash 13%
The last girl I see before I start my "heavy liftin'" 10%
Pat's King of Steaks 8%
A bicameral legislative system 4%
Jennifer Love Hewitt's titties 3%
Jennifer Love Hewitt's ass 3%
Jennifer Love Hewitt's career as an author 2%
Jennifer Love Hewitt's sense of what's fair play 1%
Sniffy 3%
Sniffy, with that dead bear on her couch "filming" (I can throw my voice) 2%
A Frankenstein-style mashup of a select group of my Facebook friends 5%
The throbbing gristle of sweet, horrible freedom 1%
Other 1%

No comments: