Monday, August 16, 2010

Xmastme Loves Himself Some Xmastime

Since kicking this thing off in November 2005 I'm now 30 posts away from 10,000. Yes, this makes me better than you. I guess this means that in a week or two everybody's gonna be sending in their Top 10 Xmastime Posts of All Time lists. I'm curious to see what CNN or EW picks. I haven't gotten the call to be on Charlie Rose yet, but I'm sure they'll call. Everyone always seemed to like my 2008 GOP debate live-blogging. And my adult education class riffs from 2006. My all-time favorite might still be my live-blogging of Mike and the Mad Dog, although I loves me some Xmastime singing Ride Like the Wind. I feel my riff on Who's the Asshole? was sorely overlooked, although everyone always seemed to like The Manny Tapes. And I've always like my Xmastime as a Young Buck post, and also my interview with Count Jackula.

Oh yeah, and it also showcased that I'm the fucking shizzle with a movie camera.

No comments: