Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Campaign Season: The Gloves are Off

Hi, I'm The Short Bus. I'm Delaware's Republican candidate for the United States Senate, and I'm here to clear up a few rumours that have been floating around out there about me.

Hey look - yeah, I dabbled into witchcraft --I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. ... I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do.

One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar.

I'm The Short Bus. I'll name names and take no prisoners. Me in the US Senate with an eye of Newt Gingrich is what this great country needs. Hey, I'm kidding, lighten up, lets get to DC and shake some things up!


But seriously, if you don't vote for me I'm going to boil your fat little kids in a pot of water and eat 'em.

"I'm The Short Bus, and I approved this ad."

No comments: