Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dancing with the "Stars"

I have never watched a second of Dancing with the Stars in my life, but since I am obsessed with Sniffy and therein, by extension, Lil' Sniffs, I checked in twice to see if I could catch her dancing. The first time I clicked over I watched Kurt Warner, a Hall of Fame quarterback who has spent his life working on his footwork get raked over the coals by judges who acted as if Kurt had cut one.  Then about thirty minutes later I happened to flip back and BOOM!!!!  Lil' Sniffs was moving around the stage like a dog after eating an entire ham, wagging her finger at ... well, somebody.

I have no idea if she was good; someone could come out and shit into a hat and if you told me it was good dancing I'd believe you. But watching the judges fall over themselves trying to out-do each other about how "floored!" they were by her performance greatly alarmed me: "OH MY GOD - SNIFFZILLA HAS GOTTEN TO DWTS!!!!" Christ, she really has become our own real-life Tony Soprano, hasn't she?

Funny to hear one of the judges use the word "virgin," tho. Heh heh heh. You KNOW when that word came out Levi shouted "NOT!" and slapped his boys fives all around.

No comments: