Thursday, September 02, 2010

I Melt with Me

Modern English is for some reason releasing a new 4-song ep, which of course it's fans are hoping is four mp3s of the curiously wildly well-known I Melt With You.

Although I suppose I do owe those fuckers a little bit:
The only time I ever got lucky at something like this is when my high school girlfriend heard our song [I Melt with You] on the radio as a “dedication” and thought I had called it in. Which I hadn’t. Did I take credit for it? Umm…am I retarded? Of course! Maybe that’s why every time since I’ve tried to woo a girl with romantic moments they have failed miserably, or never even happened due to bad sequences of luck/timing. Is there a volcano I can sacrifice my “I Melt with You” cassingle to in order to lift this dang curse???!!

No comments: