Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Armistice Day

Where Have You Gone Jeff Lamp, an Xmas Turns His Lonely Eyes to You (cause he’s gay, looks like)

As I've mentioned before, I've been in an overly-gay mood lately re: crying nostalgic over the Virginia teams from my youth that featured Jeff Lamp and Lee Raker. To the point that I stumbled upon this:



and then like a stalker tracked down the author of this on Facebook, where I am currently pounding him for info on this movie parody.

But I am still mystified as to the paucity of pictures of Jeff Lamp on the internet. Dude graduated as the highest scoring player in UVa history. Led the team in scoring 4 times, and this was back when UVa basketball was a national big deal. Yet I've found 3 pictures of him total. wtf. I AM ABOUT TO CALL "BULLSHIT" ON THE INTERNET!!

No comments: