Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All Whacked Out On Sniffy Snacks

There are many things about Republicans I do not agree with but have no problem respecting. And there are many things that I do believe that I do not find outside the realm of possibility of being wrong. I understand there are smarter people than myself on both sides of any issue than myself. For instance, whenever anybody tells me that I'm wrong to think that GOP obstructionalism is borne out of some insane, burning desire to say "NO!" to Obama no matter what the issue is and is in no way reasonably attached to rationale, economics, or historical precedence, there's a part of me that thinks "well, maybe they're right, maybe I'm just being overwrought and paranoid."

But Sarah Palin's continuing war on children's health, first noted by her cramming cupcakes down kid's throats, really makes somebody wonder about the legitimacy of claims such as mine. Her doubling down on kids becoming lardasses because Michelle Obama has come out on the side of kids not having pacemakers and quadra-boobs before the age of 7 really makes you think that if Obama owned a funeral home, Republicans would stop dying. Incredible.

No comments: