Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Oh, Eff This Little Shit

I found out yesterday that The Short Bus has a girlfriend. I remember the day he was born, and now this little shit has actually beaten me to getting a girlfriend. And he didn't even tell me himself, his parents told me. What the fuck? Knowing this smarmy little shit I bet he even told his parents "hey, do me a favor, don't tell Rats I got a girlfriend, it'll only make him feel bad." Oooooh, you little magnanimous shit!!!  What a guy!!! I guess I'll keep pounding away with online dating at Monster.com while you're squiring this little skank all about town, hoping to avoid me. Grrr. Good for you, you found another dinosaur: the Skankasaurus! Look at this little shit, with his cookie, and his smug look, fucking playing hula hoop with whatever little playground trash will give him the time of the day - you can almost hear him saying "eeeeeh, wish you were ME, don't you Rats, you big dumb fuck!!!" Hey - is he flipping me off with his cookie hand?!?!??!!?!?!!!!!

Luckily Short Bus, I still like you. Unlike THIS LITTLE SHIT. Fuck him!

No comments: