Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DA Beckster

Glenn Beck's email to Sarah (neƩ Sniffy) Palin:
"Sarah, as you know, peace is always the answer. I know you're feeling the same heat -- if not much more -- on this.

I want you to know you have my support. But please look into protection for your family. An attempt on you could bring the republic down.

Please, call Gavin de Becker in Los Angeles. He is the guy that protects me. They are, bar none, the best. There are nut jobs on all sides."
Seriously, let's all thank Mr. Beck for FINALLY providing some comic relief about this whole shooting thing. I mean, I don't know what's funnier - that he feels he needs physical protection (from whom? the people who worship every word he says and venerate him, or people like me, who would love to buy him a beer and have him walk me through how he's made zillions off of retarded people?), or that his mighty protector is, apparently, French.  Which, ironically, might actually set some right-wing nutjob off on a killing spree.

Aw, Becky. You still got it, bro!

No comments: