Saturday, January 22, 2011

Decisions. They've Been Made.

Yesterday I mentioned how I should make money off of Xmastime:
Maybe a coffee table book, each page with a post wherein I've mentioned squirrels fisting?  Hmm.
Turns out that as I was musing such an idea, it was actually NATIONAL SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY!:
Why there is a day for Squirrels is something we’ll never understand. It appears to have been started by a one Christy Hargrove from Asheville, North Carolina on January 21, 2001. Christy is a wildlife rehabilitator. As such, she created a day to celebrate the awesomeness of squirrels. We don’t know why she has such an appreciation for squirrels herself, but we assume at some point in her life she was attacked by a mugger within a dark alley when, suddenly, a mysterious squirrel swooped in and scurried away with the mugger.
That seals it. I'm doing the squirrels fisting book, obviously.

No comments: