Monday, February 14, 2011

2007 V-Day

Nobody gives two shits  A lot of people have been asking "Xmastme, what were you thinking about on Valentine's Day in 2007?"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

On a Day to Combine My 2 Favorite Things: Love and Fast Food (Not in that Order)

My 17th birthday, I’m at the record store, at Plan 9 in Richmond. Lookin to blow some birthday money on a new cassette tape. So I’m hanging out, going through all the tapes blah blah blah. All of a sudden this little wimpy black dude comes up to me. “Hey man, can you help me with something?” So I turn to this guy like I dunno, what can I do for you. And he asks me if I know the name of a certain song so he can find it. You remember this song, a million years ago, by like Keith Sweat or someone, I can’t remember anything about it, except the chorus: (picture Xmastime singing sexily) “Can we talk it over in bed”?

I’m like well, I dunno, I don’t work here and before I can finish the sentence he starts singing. This quiet, soulful song. And me, being an idiot, I actually listen and after a few lines I’m like nope, sorry, no idea. I go back to flipping through tapes, kid keeps singing. And he’s getting closer and closer to me. He keeps singing! Again, I’m like sorry buddy, can’t help you. All of a sudden he’s up on me, touches my arm, and gets to the chorus

“…can we talk it over in bed…”


FINALLY I realize, this kid is hitting on me! My first ever gay guy hitting on me! Doesn't just hit on me, but fucking sings to me, in the middle of the damn store “Can we talk it over in bed”!

The beauty, and what made me think of it when I saw this video? Guy was still in his McDonald's uniform, complete with visor cap. Man.














"You had me at 'Super-size me'!"

No comments: