Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Groan (Eyeroll)

Jennifer Beals is an All-Time Mrs Xmastime; I would give up egg foo young forever if it meant smelling her hair from behind on the subway.  So you can imagine my disappointment in seeing her just now in an interview with Tavis Smiley claiming that she never sees anything she's in once it's done. I hate it when actors claim this; oh, once the project is done they're such artists in the moment they never see the finished product, yada yada yada.  Of course their egos are so non-existent, why would they possibly wanna see themselves?  I wanna be a famous actor just so I can do the opposite when I'm being interviewed.  What do I do in my spare time?  Watch movies I'm in.  Typical Saturday night?  Invite the neighbors over, have a marathon of movies I've been in. During the interview with, say, Tavis Smiley, I wanna rudely pull out my iPhone and start watching something on it, and when Tavis asks me what I'm looking at, answer "one of the movies I was in."

No comments: