Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I Need to Smoke Pot

I've never had a reason not to like San Francisco's Cy Young-winning pitcher Tim Lincecum.

Until now.
For a typical meal at in-N-Out, two-time Cy Young Award-winning San Francisco Giant's pitcher Tim Lincecum eats three double-doubles (without lettuce and tomatoes), two orders of fries, and a chocolate-strawberry milkshake, for a total of about 3100 calories. He tells Jim Caple of ESPN.com:

"For me it's always been harder to put on weight than to take it off. It can drop easily for me because my metabolism is through the roof. I sweat a whole s---load. Given that, I try to fight it by eating often and eating a lot when I can until I'm full. And even then, just trying to stuff it in."
Oh, fuck you, asshole.

So to sum up, so far we've learned that being a pothead can make you a Cy Young winner who gets to eat his face off at In-N-Out while the pounds fall off, or the greatest Olympic swimmer in history. Fucking hell.

No comments: