Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wasting Money in the Shitter

After months and months of construction, one of our new corporate shitters was finally done.  I don't know what took so long, but then I have no idea where babies come from, so what the fuck do I know.

Anyhoo, I was standing the pissing at the new "oooooh, looks like it coulda been no The Jetsons!  WOW!" urinal, when I looked down and noticed this little white cap thingee:

Hmm, I thought, as my hand still held my shaft, downloading buckets of urine directly through my fucking THANG, what's underneath that thing? What's it covering?  Using my hand that wasn't gripping my body-temperatured member as it dangled above the porcelain, straining for release, I popped open the cap, and saw this:

What? What the fuck?  Someone is making these little caps for the sole purpose of covering up a tiny hexagon nut on a urinal? Really?  Did guys complain, "oh, I can't perform my toilette while looking at the little hexagon nut, I'm freaking out!!!!!"?

Wasted money in the shitter.  Just like colored toilet paper.

What wa$te will I find next time I hit The Corporate Shitter?  MWA-ha-ha-ha!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

had they left off the cap, that nut would have rusted and as they say a rusty nut ain't going anywhere.