Friday, May 13, 2011

When I Was in 10th Grade I Had One Thing On My Mind, and It Wasn't a Congressman's Intelligence

Michelle Bachmann is such a fucking idiot, she's being called out by a 10th grader.
A high school sophomore from New Jersey is challenging Rep. Michele Bachmann to a debate on civics and the U.S. Constitution. In an open letter to to Bachmann, Amy Myers of Cherry Hill, N.J., said, “I have found quite a few of your statements regarding The Constitution of the United States, the quality of public school education and general U.S. civics matters to be factually incorrect, inaccurately applied or grossly distorted.”
I know the female gender, so I know that 10th grade girls think of exactly two things: if they're masturbating correctly, and dreamboat vampires (usually, the two go together.)  For a Congresswomen to get one the attention of a 10th grade girl, even to the point of challenging her to a Constitution duel, pretty much tells us how much of a buffoon Bachmann is, and who we're electing to public office these days.  Wow.

No comments: