Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In America.

In case you were worried we might win the War on Obesity, today we're celebrating NATIONAL FRENCH FRY DAY.

I can't remember the last time I got excited about french fries.  It's not like you were a kid and went to McDonald's; by now we've all had so many they have no taste.  It's not like anything will ever be as thrilling as when I discovered curly fries at Arby's, for instance. Besides, they've mostly become vehicles for other shit, like cheese/chili/gravy/my nuts, my nuts, my lovely manly nuts.

THIS is still funny though:
8) Fries? Glad you asked. "Although french fries fried in duck fat are in vogue, serious gourmands know potatoes fried in beef tallow are far superior." Remember when all the vegetarians were upset cause they hadn't realized they were sucking down beef tallow every time they went to McDonalds? Just like when Costanza slipped some shellfish into that bitch Jew woman's eggs, or whenever I punch holes in the condom with a pin before fucking a prostitute, right? HAHAHA!! Anyone else laff their heads off at this? Fuck you, assholes!!!! If you're a vegetarian, stay the fuck outta McDonald's! I don't walk into your barn-raisings, and you stay outta my McDonalds. This reminds me of "Something about stewing in their own fat" from #7, since the girl who gave me the best blow job I've ever gotten happens to be a vegetarian who mysteriously weighed about 900lbs, and the morning after she gave me mouthal relations I woke up to find her stewing in my drunk-piss. Man. I wonder what happened to her. Drafted by the Rams? 
Anyway, here's a coupla pigs.

No comments: