Thursday, July 07, 2011

Shit That Makes Me Angry

My brilliant 7-11 post earlier (which, in retrospect, might've worked better next Monday, but fuck it, you know that's not how I live my life.  I don't look back, and until you understand that you'll never see how high I can really soar!!!!) reminded me of Magnet's Over/Under series, and I took a look at their Paul Westerberg list. Wherein, it turns out, the guy is clearly fucking insane:
I stopped caring pretty quickly about this meandering mess that closed the disappointing Suicaine Gratifaction. So how is ”Actor In The Street” overrated? Because I don’t recall more people disliking it as much as I do. Am I wrong?
Yes, you ARE wrong, you tone-deaf motherfucker.  First, of all, Suicaine Gratifaction is BY FAR the best thing he's done since Pleased to Meet Me.  It's a great album, especially when measured against the shit he's pumped out in the last decade.

And Actor in the Street IS A FUCKING GREAT SONG!!

Fuck this guy.

No comments: