Friday, August 26, 2011

Hold the Fuck Up.


7) I work in the real estate industry. A clue for some of you young people out there: don’t spend 20 minutes talking to me about buying a building and developing land and then give me your email and it’s something hello_kitty_cutiepie@yahoo.com. Fucking hell. If you slip me your email and it’s moredickplease@gmail.com I MIGHT not call your lawyer about doing a deal. Of course I will still do you and tell all my friends. Probably twice. - XMASTIME
I was perusing Farrah Abraham's Twitter site a few moments ago because I'm...cough...such a fan of the show, and it took me a moment to realize that the doctor who pumped up her titties uses the Twitter handle "@bestbreastdoc." Gee. How classy!  That reminds me, I hafta tweet my sperm bank technician @doctorcum about something.

No comments: