Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Shit's Practically Falling into My Lap These Days

Last year after my first Fashion Week with Manhattan legend The Fashion Herald I had the audacity to ask "who the hell is actually buying these clothes?" Which was followed by a long, wandering yet very impressive-sounding answer from the FH, the gist of which was "well, nobody." At the same runway show I made the following observation:
1) I learned you don’t hafta necessarily be pretty to be a model. If you have the freakishly right body, they can live with the rest. Ironically, the same can be said for an offensive lineman in the NFL. Life, eh? - XMASTIME
Based on their looks and, more importantly, their uniformly freakish bodies, I'm guessing a building behind me has become the new home to the latest shipment of runway models, spending their time outside smoking as I walk to and fro getting my "16 beers for 11 cents!"  Only a matter of time before I gotta get my dick outta hock, n'est-pas?

No comments: