Thursday, September 01, 2011

Movie Motel Ommission

This website HERE posts reviews of motels from movies as they might appear on Trip Advisor.  Obviously these people don't know what they're talking about since they left out one of the all-time great motel scenes, from Planes, Train & Automobiles, which in my own head might go something like this:
They seemed oddly comfortable with putting me in a room with only one bed with a fat, creepily-mustachioed guy I'd just met who was incapable of shutting the fuck up.  Also, him spilling beer on my side of the bed and then, although in his defense only by accident, having me wipe my face with his huge tighty-whities put a damper on my stay.  And I'm still creeped out by how the curtains in the rooms almost perfectly matched his pajamas.  What the fuck is that about?  I haven't been able to sleep without the lights on ever since, because no, those WEREN'T pillows.Oh yeah, and their security sucks, as some dude who was in the wildly under-rated and very re-watchable movie Summer School broke in and stole $700 from me.  I don't recommend. At all.

No comments: