Thursday, December 15, 2011

Balls. They're Something, Aren't They?

So Jerry Sandusky's is going for the ol' "teaching little boys how to wash their balls" defense:
Rominger suggested that Sandusky was showering with boys -- something that he has repeatedly admitted to -- in order to teach them "basic hygiene skills" rather than for any sexual purpose. 
Obviously there's nothing funny about this case, but I gotta say I like the chutzpah here.  I mean, what else can a lawyer do here other than think up the most outlandish thing and say "fuck it, throw it out there and see if it sticks," just like my pledge brother opening up a Pepsi can was so shocking and ballsy he wasn't punished for it.  The ol' "so crazy it JUST might work!", one might say.  I admire Sandusky's lawyer saying "we ain't getting a 12:01am whupping, we're getting a 5:00am whupping."  Cap doffed, counselor!

No comments: