Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Members of the Royal Family I'd Bang, In the Order I'd Bang Them

1) Kate Middleton (duh)
2) Princess Beatrice (llllllllllllllookit them chompers!!!! her combination of crazed raccoon eyes and horse teeth make her theoretical scent irresistible upon presentation to me)
3) Zara Phillips (Uma Thurman much, Zara?)
4) Autumn Kelly (looks a little crazy, prolly does anal and has a husky voice, named after my favorite season and 8th favorite shade of green)
5) Princess Anne (llllllllllllllllookit them chompers!!!!)
6) Princess Eugenie (been legal for 3 years already! would extend the number of decades women I've hooked up with were born in to 5)
7) Camilla Parker Bowles (prolly has low self-esteem due to decades of being hidden away as the world's most reviled woman, nice chompers)
8) Sophie Rhys-Jones (looks like she'd be grateful.  wtf, does she work nights at Wal-Mart?)
9) Queen Elizabeth II (hey, history's history)
10) Sarah Ferguson (yes, I do 85 year-old monarchs before fatties or redheads; certainly before both)
Inthemguts Emeritus: Princess Di

No comments: