Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Why Is it 60 Fucking Degrees Today?

For fuck's sake - it's December 21 and not only do I have my goddam door to the roof open but there's been a huge fly hanging out on the wall staring at me all night.  What the fuck - isn't this supposed to be fucking winter??!??  It reminds me of the last day of school before Christmas in the 5th grade: it was December 23, which I remember clear as a bell BECAUSE it was so unusually hot, and it was fucking hot enough for me to sit in a lawn chair in the middle of our yard in shorts (presumably nuthuggers, based on the era) and t-shirt and sketch my house.  Grrr.  Fucking hell.

Thinking about it now, I'd love to see my sketch...I'm sure it was "amazing", and didn't at all look like a bag of asses.  Cough.


UPDATE: omygod I found it! Hahahahaa, look at that crap - sorry, but remember, I was only 10 years old!  I'm so embarrassed.  "Sketching"!  Hahahaha (wiping away tears of laughter.)  God, that's pathetic.  Good thing I gave up that drawing bullshit and instead pursued a career in the part-time editorial billing and data usage field.  Bullet: dodged.

No comments: