Friday, January 20, 2012

It's Pretty Easy Being Cheesy

Apparently today is National Cheese Lover's Day.  On personal note, 2011 was the year I finally gave up trying to be fancy and accepted that the best cheese for a cheeseburger was good ol' American cheese.  Who did I think I was impressing with Cheddar? Who the fuck did I think I was all those years, a Kennedy?

Also, still patting myself on the back (I am now capable of committing the perfect crime as I no longer have fingerprints*) over my Blac' 'n cheese bit heh heh heh. Sigh. Fun being moi.

Official Xmastime Cheeseburger Manifesto HERE

The 16 Pearls of Cheeseburger Wisdom HERE

Since, you know, you asked.




* anyone who can name what all-time Xmastime superslice this line is stolen from gets 7 minutes in heaven with me!

No comments: