Friday, May 11, 2012

Girls Rule, Boys Drool

Looks like some jerkoffs in Arizona (gee, who knew?) have decided that hating on girls is more important than winning a state championship:
The ultra-conservative attempt to push women out of the public sphere has a new frontier: the Arizona Charter Athletic Association. Our Lady of Sorrows, a school run by a breakaway Catholic sect, has forfeited the league’s high school baseball championship rather than put their team up against a squad that includes a girl named Paige Sultzbach—a team they already played and lost to twice during the regular season.

Our Lady of Sorrows gave a statement to ESPN explaining that the school bans co-ed sports and will not play a co-ed team because “proper boundaries can only be respected with difficulty” under those circumstances.
I put no stock into whatever the kids on the team may think of this decision, but I can guarantee that over the years they will regret never getting to play for the title, thanks to their school being retarded. Though when you name your school "Our Lady of Sorrows," I guess you're asking to be depressed.

Personally, just to show you how much I respect girls when it comes to sports, THIS TOURNAMENT I MENTIONED YEARS AGO included a girl who played second base that I slid into so hard (heh heh heh) breaking up a double play that she refused to shake my hand after the game.

And yes, I'm still pissed at D____ A____'s dad for robbing me of a home run in my final at-bat. Grrrr.

No comments: