Friday, May 11, 2012

Kickstarter Idea

Big Bear: can you get me some chocolate milk?
Xmastime: you got it, buddy (getting up from couch)
Big Bear: and when you get back, I'm gonna punch you in the stomach.
Xmastime: really?
Big Bear: yeah. hurry up.
One of the presumably drunk and chained to the radiator squirrel interns over at Unconquerable Do Deez Nutz and I just came up with the next great reality tv show, in which Big Bear walks into corporate meetings in his karate uniform. Sometimes he peppers the board with questions and sometimes he just flips out and fucks shit up; either way, every corporate bigwig will be completely unnerved: "why is there a six year-old kid in here waving around nun-chucks?"

Investors, step up!

"I'm gonna need to see last quarter's investment and accumulation goals.  Now."


Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here he is kicking me in the face.

No comments: