Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hmm. Mysteries are Curious.

via SULLY we see this quote:
If Obama wins, he'll go through his second term, doing things that these nutballs will certainly disagree with. But the hammer and sickle will not be raised over the White House, private enterprise will not be outlawed, and we won't all be herded onto collective farms. And then what will they say? They certainly won't say, "Well, maybe we overstated things a little."
to wit Sully himself writes:
This is about rescuing white America from a black president. That's all it is. And it's as vile as it is potent.
Funny, even when Bush smarmily said he had a mandate and could do whatever the fuck he wanted after barely defeating Kerry in 2004, I don't recall this fear about some sinister, anti-American agenda being unleashed simply because someone won a second term. Or Clinton either. And yet here we are. Yes, indeed, it's a real mystery. Cough. Thankfully, we have you-know-who to keep things in perspective. (Theodore intro HERE.)

Saturday, November 15, 2008


Guest Post: THEODORE!

Hi everybody - it's me, President Osama!!! I fooled you all into voting for me with my voodoo, now I'm gonna fuck your shit up! I'm spreadin' the wealth, I'm takin' your guns and me and Bill Ayers are gonna blow some shit up!!! Rev. Wright Busta Rhymes, call me - we got a Cabinet to run!!!! BOO!!!!

No comments: