Friday, May 18, 2012

Yet ANOTHER Way I'm Just Like Royalty

If I was a bazillionaire, I'd like to spend a few days at different jobs, seeing what they were like. Hanging out in the kitchen of a Dominos, ride along in a cab, spend the day in a courtroom with a lawyer. Would be very cool, n'est-pas?

Whenever I go pick up food from Kam Sing I always crane my head to see how they make the shit, but they're always juuuuuuuuuuuuust outta sight, so I can't tell how they're cooking dogs perfecting their centuries-old cantonese cuisine. Would kill to spend a day watching them up close; right now it just seems like they scream and yell for 5 minutes and then all of a sudden food appears. - XMASTIME
Apparently Prince Charles surprised a bunch of people by showing up to do the weather report on BBC.  If I was rich I'd do this shit all the time - never enough to actually commit to anything and only until I'm bored/it actually becomes "work," but enough to get a glimpse into everyone's life while cracking myself up.

'Cause I'm Xmastime, and I runs this shit!

No comments: