Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TV Character

Coupla jerkoffs ask each other What TV Character Have You Wanted to Be?

I lost interest about halfway through, when I saw that nobody had chosen Heathcliff Huxtable. I mean, come the fuck on already with that shit - first of all he was a doctor, which means he got to stroll around with all the money and prestige of a doctor, but he also seemed to be the least stressed-out doctor in the history of the world (how could a doctor not even have his own phone line with a houseful of teenagers?!?!?). And he was happily married to an All-Time Mrs. Xmastime who never missed an opportunity to showcase them super-fine tittays in my favorite milieu, aka silk shirts. And then to top it all off, his small army of children were apparently created solely for the purpose of him moseying about and reacting to comically to them (the exact opposite of a real father of course), which would be the only reason I'd wanna have kids in the first place. My seven-hour pancake breakfast might come to resemble hostage situations, but I'd have a helluva time.

No comments: