Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Strike Two.

Then I heard the kid talking. Anyone else slightly surprised whenever they hear a little kid with a British accent? Always seems odd, no? I don't know what else I was expecting. I guess in my mind you get your British accent when you graduate University, when they put on your first tweed coat. Til then you're Buford Pusser. Kids with British accents, how bout that. Almost as funny as when a black guy starts talking and he's got a British accent. I have a lot to learn, people. - XMASTIME
Looks like London, which already fucked up big time this week, is fucking up some more.
The organization in charge of issuing media credentials at the 2012 London Olympics, which begin in 10 days, has denied the request filed by Great Britain’s oldest black newspaper, sparking outrage across the country. 
I mean, blimeyrizzle, right? Right? Amirite?!?!

No comments: