Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Sippy Cups Suck

Dude HERE on how much sippy cups suck:
And my kids change their taste in cups every five seconds. "Wahhhhh wahhhh I don't like the unicorn sippy cup anymore!" YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH. When I was a kid, we drank out of old Tropicana frozen juice cans and we liked it.
Once a week, I will give my son a cup of milk, only I'll forget to put the little valve into the top of the sippy cup. And when that happens, it's a fucking disaster zone. It's like the milk truck scene in Three Kings. It just gets everywhere. I hate sippy cups.
One thing I don't miss about my Manny tour of duty is the fucking sippy cup situation:
 No matter what sippy cup I pick out it's the wrong one, and of course the one he insists on having, the fucking top is nowhere to be goddam found. 
I do, however, miss my elite Sunday Sippy Cup Club.

No comments: