Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY BIRFDAY...

....KDAWGGY!!  :)

Here's a reprint of last year's post, which I prolly also did the year before...yes, I'm too lazy to update the Super Bowl time frame, so whaddya gonna do - what am I, a doctor?
_______________________________________________________________
...KDAWGGY!  Last year's Super Bowl MVP, the first person to point out I have perfectly shaped lips, mother of Count Jackula, and yet another reason to hate Watty.  Grrr.  Watty! (shaking fists at the sky.)


Xmastime: So then I took Op's head, stuck it in the john and flushed!
Kdawggy:  Hahahahah!! You're even sexier in the 1920s!!!!!
Xmastime: Lemme ask you something, baby - is my Old-Fashioned gonna walk here by itself? 


Here she is trying to get me shitfaced so that she can take advantage of me. That made me sad :(

 
Will has just told Kdawggy what year he graduated high school.

No comments: