Monday, December 09, 2013

My Year in Facebook

Facebook has taken it upon itdself to decide what my greatest moments of the past year were. Hmm.

Here's Schlomo, the Jewish Catskills Insult Santa Claus,  scaring the shit out of the children  showering the children with gifts.

Ah, Downton Abbey goes to the Super Bowl, and Xmastime wins.

10-year anniversary. I didn't even look at Bruce's Facebook page to see how he commemorated.

What the - this isn't even me in this picture, it's Brothatime!! (#35)

Obviously, this was a big day for me.

Inspirational Moment of the Year.

Looking back on this, it really wasn't a bad guess on her part based on what she must've heard of good ol' 100 Metro.

Jesus - how the hell cute WAS I?!????

Just two cool dudes that love freedom. No big deal.

Still true.

Saw 'em again the next day, during which the Sun sat on my face. No joke.

Quite a life I'm putting together here, people.

Still waiting.

I once worked with a guy in his 60's who always used the phrase "mess with the bull, you get the horns." One day he told me to wear a white shirt to work the next day. Why? I asked. "So I can show some home movies." Loved that guy.

Aww. Now that was a great day.

Okay, I don't really need this little shit taking over my entire year.

I can't say this was my proudest moment of the year. But, probably not my worst either.

Okay, this may have been my best moment of 2013. Well, except maybe for this

No comments: