Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Regrets. I've a Few. OMG I Totes Just Made That Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I was pledging a fraternity, one night of hazing included my being blindfolded and then led into the bathroom, where I was told that if I "wanted it" it enough, I'd reach in the bowl and grab the log a brother had left in there. Of course, I immediately thought "it's a banana." Which it was. But in that split second before I reached in, I thought to myself I should stick my face in there and pull it out crazed with intensity, eyes rolling in the back of my head and snarling like a lunatic with the banana clenched between my teeth. I'd still be a campus legend. Well, for something I'm proud of. - XMASTIME
HERE'S A LIST of The Top 10 Regrets of Dying People, featuring the usual "I should've said I love you more" or "I should've made more time for my family" and other boring shit blah blah fucking blah. I'd hate to think I'll be that unoriginal on my deathbed.

More Xmastime regrets HERE.

No comments: