Sunday, March 07, 2021

Thoughts on Each Cast Member of the New Real World Season 1 Reunion

Julie’s better looking today than she was then. And I'm surprised she ended up back in Alabama.
I don’t think I noticed Beth was kinda hot at the time; I think we were all hung up on Julie’s All-American-ness?
Kevin is unrecognizable, his head is kinda shaped like a Peanuts character.
Norman was a good looking young gay dude!
Dad Andre is much better than Insufferable “Rocker” Andre.
Heather B is Heather B is Heather B is Heather B is Heather B is Heather B.
Dafuck is wrong with Eric’s hair?

I religiously watched the show like everyone else and I have exactly zero memory of the coffee table book with naked Eric in it.
1992 Me watching the famous Julie/Kevin fight: yeah, she sounds right to me
2021 Me watching the famous Julie/Kevin fight: wow were we all clueless

No comments: