Saturday, June 26, 2021

I Mean Camon, People

Back in 2015 I rolled my eyes at some guy writing an entire article about eating 22 mozzarella sticks in 14 hours, which is ridiculously un-newsworthy and unimpressive:

I enjoyed the TGIF mozzarella sticks massacre post when it came out last year, but in re-reading it now I feel like 1) is 32 sticks in 14 hours impressive? hmm. 2) letting management in on your little stunt is kinda cheating.

And today I shall do the same thing: guy eats 9 waffles over the course of 15 hours and that's something to write about? Really?

Ladies and gentlemen, let me remind you of what a real legend looks like:

...one time at lunch in high school I ate 15 rolls. And, as Vince Ball marveled the whole time, WITHOUT ANYTHING TO DRINK!!!!!

That's 15 rolls in only 30 minutes, losers!

And they were good af.

No comments: